Design Assistance Service Re-established

This is where the V.P. Heraldic Design will post finished projects.
Chris Green

Design Assistance Service Re-established

Postby Chris Green » 22 Aug 2016, 19:16

Our new VP (Heraldic Design), Terry Baldwin, has made such a magnificent effort to get the Design Assistance Service back on track after Chas Charles-Dunne's departure, that we are again open for new assignments.

There is however a but. For the Design Assistance Service to function smoothly we need a cadre of talented artists and some equally talented heralds to bring the clients' ideas to life. Geoff Kingman-Sugars, our former President, soldiers on as herald, but cannot be expected to shoulder the whole load. On the artistic side, the sad death of Thomaz Steifer was a blow. In order to get the service running again without unnecessary administrative delay, the Board has agreed to Terry's suggestion that we dispense, at least temporarily, with the need for DAR artists to have achieved IAAH Fellowship. Lee Lumbley and Danilo Martins have agreed to join us and we shall be actively seeking additional artists to work with Geoff and any further heralds we can recruit. If you are interested, please contact Terry Baldwin by PM.
Chris Green
IAAH President

Bertilak de Hautdesert

Terry Baldwin

Re: Design Assistance Service Re-established

Postby Terry Baldwin » 22 Aug 2016, 19:58

Thank you Chris, very pleased to welcome Lee and Danilo as our "Registered" artists, and looking forward to any others that may wish to join us.

Regards,
Regards,

Terry Baldwin
IAAH Vice President: Heraldic Design

Danilo Martins

Postby Danilo Martins » 22 Aug 2016, 20:52

Thank you, Terry. I hope I can help with the DAR.
fb.com/danilocmartins

Terry Baldwin

Postby Terry Baldwin » 22 Aug 2016, 21:36

I would like to personally thank the other people who made the restart possible, Geoff Kingman-Sugars whose untiring efforts to keep the backlog of DARs updated and his efforts improve my education in matters heraldic. To Martin G. whose patience with getting things to the design roll in a proper manner was most helpful, to Chris for his patience, understanding and his own efforts with my heraldic education, while I was getting things together with the clock ticking away. To Daniel Gill for providing records and design templates that helped enormously, and to Ton and Arthur for their contributions and suggestions and most of all, their patience.

It was truly a team effort.

Thank you all,

Terry
Regards,

Terry Baldwin
IAAH Vice President: Heraldic Design

Return to “Design Assistance Requests”